Based in Doha, Qatar
Jan 17, 2015
Press / Business contact:
Go Team Yeah is a multiplayer arena game for the whole family. Run and jump off platforms as you stomp members of the other team, collect amazing power-ups and change the shape of the game. Build new items in your Team Machine on your way to victory!
Go Team Yeah is the creation of a British game developer, Tony Davis. Starting as a level designer on the original Far Cry and moving up to Producer on the Crysis series before moving into Mobile with The Drowning and Isolani, I went indie in 2015.
After releasing Pushdown on iOS and Android with my 7-year old son, I re-wrote the game engine to create a four-player couch coop/arena game with multiple game modes and levels.
Knowing that the cost of controllers can be a hurdle for this type of game, I also created a Smartphone controller App to allow anyone with a device to jump into a game. Using skills acquired during 16 years in the industry, I am responsible for all of the art, game-design code, music, website and marketing for Go Team Yeah.Features
- 1 - 4 players Download the Smartphone controller App and jump into a running game.
- Brawl mode No teams, just four players fighting for powerups over a bottomless void.
- Team Machine mode Team up with a friend to stomp enemies and collect their energy. Use this in your Team Machine to create bombs that will destroy the enemy machine.
- Survival mode Play cooperatively with your team mates to protect your Team Machine from waves of enemies. Resuscitate your friends if they go down – if everyone gets hit then it's game over!
- 15 playable characters from a cuddly bear to a dapper gentleman with a fishtank for a head...
- Multiple power ups become a giant or the size of a mouse, grab a glove and electrocute opponents, become super-speedy with a pair of sneakers, get some stomp-protection with a sturdy suit of armour, surprise your foes with sticky bombs.
- Hand-built, super colourful environments spanning mountains, oceans, cities, forests, cloud-tops and alien worlds.
Go Team Yeah Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Itanican, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Contact us for specific requests!
Code, Design, Art, Music, Marketing